A free, fast and easy sports scheduler for all sports.
The software organizes dates, times and referees etc, then at the push of a button emails out timetables and uploads fixtures and results onto your website.
Whether it be football or fishing, tennis or cricket, a Sunday afternoon get together or a full blown district competition with multiple divisions and age groups, CongoMan/CongoGirl can help secure sponsorship and address the following problems common to all amateur sport:
1. Reducing costs.
2. Reducing the load on the organizers
3. Improve the quality of the competition (from at the national level down).
4. Keeping players and officials informed.
Developed by a group of Byron Bay sports nuts it has received a tick of approval from the Aust. NSW Dept. of Sport and Rec (http://congoman.com/testimonials.html).
The easy to use software does the following:
a.. Automatically builds round robin tournaments (supports multiple
divisions), sets times and locations, prints game sheets etc.
b.. Tracks game details such as player bookings, injuries, best and fairest.
c.. Integrates email (timetables, news etc), with support for sponsorship.
d.. Uploads timetables and results onto the free website at the push of a button.
e.. Works for all sports from football to fishing, decathlons to school athletics
f.. Covers all levels of competition from backyard to regional.
g.. Networks with other clubs (email teams, news etc).
» version 2.52 - posted on 2006-06-25
CongoMan/CongoGirl grants you a limited non-exclusive license to use this software and associated services for personal, educational, charity, and commercial use, and donations are entirely optional.
If you are using the SOFTWARE and associated services free of charge under the terms of this Agreement, you are not entitled to support although we will attempt to respond to support requests if they relate to any SOFTWARE and associated services that is not performing its task correctly (bugs etc).
Our Freeware and associated services is licensed to you in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You represent and warrant that you will not violate any of the requirements of this Agreement and further represent and warrant that:
We will respect your privacy and will not use or distribute any information for any purpose other than to provide the services associated with the software. If you elect to use the CongoMan/CongoGirl web site to distribute timetables and results you agree to sponsorship information being included on the web pages (this is the only way to keep the service free of charge).
- You will not, and will not permit others to:
(i) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works from our Freeware, or
(ii) copy, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform content contained in this Freeware other than as expressly authorized by this Agreement.
- You will not use our Freeware or associated services to engage in or allow others to engage in any illegal activity.
- You will not engage in using our Freeware or associated services that will interfere with or damage the operation of the services of any third parties by overburdening/disabling network resources through automated queries, excessive usage or similar conduct.
- You will not sell our Freeware or associated services or charge others for use of it (either for profit or merely to recover your media and distribution costs) whether as a stand-alone product, or as part of a compilation or anthology, without explicit prior written permission.
- You will not use our Freeware or associated services to engage in any activity that will violate the rights of third parties, including, without limitation, through the use, public display, public performance, reproduction, distribution, or modification of communications or materials that infringe copyrights, trademarks, publicity rights, privacy rights, other proprietary rights, or rights against defamation of third parties.
- You may not claim any sponsorship by, endorsement by, or affiliation with us.
This software is distributed "as is" and without any warranty as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranties either expressed or implied. We will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
Copyright (C) 2005. All rights reserved.